(All good things come in two’s)
Duo beams, which are finger jointed and manufactured by gluing together two planks or pieces of timber by their side with the fibres running parallel. Duo beams are the ideal base for construction as they are very stable and top-quality.
SIZES IN STOCK
• 80mm x 80mm x 3.96m
• 80mm x 80mm x 11.9m
• 80mm x 180mm x 11.9m
• 120mm x 120mm x 11.9m
AREAS OF USE
• Visual roof structures as rafters and purlins.
• Exposed beams in ceilings.
• Support grid systems in the exposed area.
• Dimensionally stable studs in non-visual quality.
• Substitute for glue laminated timber
in the industrial and visible quality range.
• Solid timber planks as wall and ceiling elements.
• No glued joint in the visible surface.
• Split-minimized due to wood that is cut free of heart centre.
• High load-carrying capacity with low density.
• High dimensional stability due to gluing and technical drying.
• High fire resistance and chemical resistance.
• High thermal insulation properties.
• Natural, renewable and 100% recyclable building material.
• Positive impacts on climate protection due to storage of CO2.
• Transparent, light-coloured glued joint.